Hi all, can anybody please suggest a good psychologist specialized in children? It is for our 5 years old kid.
In the past we've had some very bad experiences with big names in big medical studios of HK. Now we want to try again: we need a competent, honest, English speaking shrink willing to help our kid through playing, drawing and talking, the old fashioned way.

(I apologise in case this is not the right forum and appreciate if you direct me to the right one)

Thank you