I am preparing for admissions for my child in the coming September and is keen to know more about this school's review and the overall studying experiences if it matches when they "sell".
Do we have any parents/teachers of this school able to share some experience with here?
My queries were:
- How do the school arrange students who speaks only English as her first language and not being exposed to Cantonese their Yr 1?
- What is the % of international students in a class per year?
-Are the students allow to choose elective language ; i.e. learning and writing Putonghua/Hanyu Pinyin or only Cantonese ??
- Is there any capital levy scheme involved and on average, what is the frequency in % increase in school fees adjustments?
- Lastly, based on what pr-requisites do CKY look into young children entering the interviews for Primary One Enrollment?
- Do they need any portfolios as such?? Please share a few interview experiences if any kind parents/teachers out there have been through...
Thank you in advance for any kind replies!!